Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Autumn Hideaway

Above are a few images I styled for an Autumn Hideaway shoot for Oct 2013 issue of Homes & Antiques Magazine, with photography by Sussie Bell. I really enjoyed coming up with the concept and styling ideas for this Autumnal feature and I loved working in the Mossy Shed! Thanks to Papermash for the Neon Pink Tape which I used with the leaves to make the heart decoration, most of the fabrics for the cushions I bought from Sunbury Antiques Market and the glass tea light holders I collected from various junk and charity shops. What do you love most about Autumn?

12 comments:

Linda said...

LOVELY!!! I came over from Dreams on 34th Street.....will go find you on Facebook now!

Art and Sand said...

I just arrived via Dreams on 34th Street and will be visiting regularly.

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

I fell in love with those images when I saw the magazine... gorgeous fall!

Lilla dør said...

Nice and lovely.

Blondie's Journal said...

Your blog is wonderful! Kudos to you on the publication of FOUR books! I am a follower of your blog now. My favorite part of autumn is finding new ways to celebrate it! :)

XO,
Jane

DREAMS ON 34th STREET ~ French Bread & Family said...

Hi Selina!
I knew that my beautiful blog friends would love the inspiration from your blog. (I gave you a little shout out on my blog, yesterday!)I have had you on my sidebar, but just realized that I had never hit the Google follow button.

I just ordered a copy of Pretty Pastel Style. Cannot wait until it's arrival!
w/L

Leslie said...

Coming over from Dreams on 34th Street ~ wow! gorgeous styling and I love the neon pink. I'm going to check out your book! New follower on google :)

xxleslie

peggy braswell said...

new to your blog came over from Dreams on 34th Street..glad to find you. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

What lovely Autumn inspiration. So happy to be a new follower. Laura

Jody and Stan said...

Just stopped by via Dreams on 34th Street. So happy I did. Love your blog and will follow for more inspiration for Autumn. Love your photographs!

Hugs,
Jody

Dana H. said...

Beautiful photography and styling! Love moss walls. I am a new follower from Missouri. I will look for your books. Congrats.
Dana
http://chocolateandsunshine.com

Elyse said...

beautiful and inspired as always!

happy autumn wishes, birthday girl

xo
elyse