Friday, 16 August 2013

Barn Dance



Above are a few images from a Barn Dance shoot I styled for Homes & Antiques Aug 2013 issue, with photography by Sussie Bell. I had so much fun coming up with the concept and putting my ideas together for the shoot. Big thanks to David Austin Roses for supplying the stunning roses, Nevie-Pie Cakes for making the amazing hand painted tier cakes, Golden Apple designs for designing the perfect invites, Pipii & Talking Tables for all the pretty party decorations and Pippa Blenkinsop for assisting me on the shoot. Anyone planning a Barn Dance themed party any time soon???


3 comments:

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Hi Selina! This looks gorgeous, what time is the band arriving....got my cowboy boots on!
Sarah -x-

Barn Style Homes said...

Nice to see your preparation for the barn dance. Thanks for sharing it with us too.

Garden Sheds Perth said...

Looking attractive…. Excellent selection according to barn dance.