Monday, 8 October 2012

Pretty Pastel Style ... my NEW Book!!

I'm So Pleased to Finally Announce the Title of my 4th Book................ Pretty Pastel Style ! Published by Ryland Peters & Small, with gorgeous photography by Catherine Gratwicke and words by Joanna Simmons. As the title suggests my new book is full of powdery Pastel shades, candy-coloureds and has loads of ideas for incorporating pastels into your home. Inspired sorbet tones, delicate florals, sweet shops and 50's diners the look is all about creating a sweet happy home,  it's release date is March 2013. You can pre-order your copy via Amazon or a signed copy via my book shop Selina Lake Living. Above are a few of my iphone sneak peek pics from some of the shoots. I will be posting the cover image once finalised.. what this space!

21 comments:

Deborah said...

Oooh looks great sweetie :)

Bee happy x

The Fabric of my life said...

Ooooooh yummy, can't wait x

Trisha Brink Design said...

So fun!! Congrats & can't wait to see it Selina!! ;)

sarah said...

looks lovely xx

Handmade Hearts said...

Oooh looks lovely! Can't wait xx

silly old suitcase said...

Woohoo! i'm excited...
it will be beautiful, no doubt about that! xx

gillyflower said...

Looks like a goody! Looking forward to it coming out, congratulations!

Eugenia said...

Congratulations. Looks wonderful. Can't wait. Pastels make me so happy.

Vanessa Johanning said...

Sweeeeet !!!

Karen said...

Can hardly wait for this, how lovely!

HeppieHermpie said...

WOW!! I am sure, I like it.. I l♥ve it!!! Xx Herma

A Shabby Romantic said...

excited to see new book - congratulations

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Well If it's as lovely as the others it will definitely be on my book shelf! Can't wait! Ada :)

vintageandart said...

Congrats on your new book release Selina...l have them all so far and l'm sure l'll want this one too.

Lulla said...

Can’t wait. No doubt I will pre order this sweet thing.
Good luck with the final phase of the work with your new book

La Tulipe said...

Bravo! I am in love with your book: Homespun Style. In french we said It's my "livre de chevet".

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

I love pastels, so I know I am going to love your latest book! Yet one more reason to look forward to March!

Streetcomber said...

I loved Homespun Style, head and shoulders above the other home interest books out there, so I am really looking forward to this.

found and sewn said...

oooh.... can't wait!

Nadine Thomas said...

Ooh I used to have a car just like that one. I miss my Figaro, it was such fun to drive. People used to wave at me, and some would point and laugh too! hahaha

Wall Decal Company said...

Love the colors