Wednesday, 31 October 2012

New Book Cover .. Grand Reveal!!

I'm so delighted to share the book cover for my next book Pretty Pastel Style, published by Ryland Peters & Small with photography by Catherine Gratwicke and words by Joanna Simmons. Pretty Pastel Style follows on from my three other books, Homespun Style, Romantic Style & Bazaar Style and is due to be released in March 2013, as the title suggests its full of ideas on how to use pastels in your home, I share ideas for incorporating Handmade Pieces, Modern design, delicate florals and loads of styling tips. The cover image was shot at Jeanette Lunde of byfryd blog home in Norway and inlcudes a pretty pillowcase by Rose Hip, Wood & Wool stool and Jeanette's gorgeous vintage painted Ercol Chairs. Pretty Pastel Style is already available to pre order via Amazon and if you want a signed copy check our my book shop Selina Lake Living

16 comments:

A Treasured Past said...

Looks gorgeous Selina, congratulations!

Kaspara said...

Hi Selina
What a wonderful cover! Jeanette has such a nice home. I`m looking forward to see your new book!
Hugs from Kaspara and Norway

Lulla said...

Can’t wait to hold a copy of this book in my hands!
The Byfryd home is just one of the most gorgeous blog homes.
Wish you lots of good luck!
Lulla/Norway

the vanilla squirrel said...

..... Off to preorder my. Copy now....... Looks gorgeous congratulations x

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

I can't wait! Ada :)

Tina from A Few Pretty Things said...

Lovely cover! Good luck!

found and sewn said...

love the front cover, can't wait to see more!

jolanda said...

Can't wait :-)) XX

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Oh... it is so pretty. Congratulations, Selina. I can't wait for the book.

Nordic Bliss said...

Absolutely fabulous. I can't wait for this one Selina. So gorgeous!

her billowing heart said...

just beautiful!!!

vintage grey said...

so beautiful! can't wait to get a copy!! xo heather

koralee said...

Oh my goodness..can it get any better..your books are really the BEST!!! I can't wait to be inspired even more...Thank you so much.

Aileen@AtHomeInLove said...

So exciting!!! I can’t wait to read this book. It looks amazing already.

TACIStudio said...

Gorgeous book cover. I cannot wait to see the book. I'm going to try to look at you books at a local library or see if I can order one. Love your style. I'm getting ready to put some of my pieces on etsy and will show it on my blog this weekend. I'm from Brail and your style reminds me a bit of home. Great work Selina .

A Treasured Past said...

ooo, the cover is just gorgeous. Another fantastic book for my ever expanding wish list. Congratulations!