Friday, 15 June 2012

Get The Look: LOVE

I often get asked where I source products and props which I use in my photoshoots and styling work so I thought I could start doing Get The Look Posts - starting with this image I styled for Prima Magazine which Debi Treloar photographed. 1. LOVE pillowcases £29 per pair Lush Designs. 2. For Similar Headboard try An Angel at My Table. 3. Mother of Pearl Merlin Wallpaper by Nesiha Crosland £100 per roll available at Cimmermann. 4. Floral Patchwork Throw, for similar try this Oxfam Fair trade throw. 5. White fine Linen crochet-edged pure cotton pillowcases, £17.50 per pair An Angel At My Table.

7 comments:

High Heeled Life said...

Great idea! I'm going to enjoy looking forward to this series... Happy week-end..xo HHL

Daisy said...

Brilliant! xxx

thelittleroomofrachell said...

Love it!

Maria Matiopoulou said...

I have these pair of pillowcases on my bed right now!
They are really amazing!

Maria
x

http://www.unidentifiedlifestyle.com

BriGer said...

hey
loooks great :-) love your blog!
lovely greetings
miss gerle :-)

Kathryn Louise said...

I do love An angel at my table, and they have some beautiful new things in lately :)
This is such a lovely idea for a regular post sweetie
Kat x

Keep on sparkling said...

Lovley inspiration and I already happen to have the LOVE pillowcases and everyone comments on them (they are in the guest room)