Thursday, 10 May 2012

Prima Brit Style & Summer Makes

Prima Magazine June 2012 * /// * Photography Debi Treloar ....A while ago I was commissioned to style a Quriky Best of British feature for the June 2012 issue of Prima Magazine. So I styled up this gorgeous Pink Bella Bike from Beg Bycicles with some David Austin Roses!
Plus gorgeous Summer prints and artwork by Lovely British designers/makers Charlotte Love, Cassia Beck & Coulson Macleod.
The feature also includes some of my Bright Ideas - like making plant pots from old Baked Beans Tins!!
Prima Summer Makes
Coastal Creations Photography Sussie Bell
The June issue comes free with a Prima's Summer Makes Magazine which includes loads of lovely makes & craft ideas. Plus I styled a Coastal Creations and a Vintage Garden Party feature. The Seaside Tote Bags are from Alphabet Bags. Grab yourself a copy of the June issue of Prima to see these features in Full plus get the free issue of Prima Summer Makes - Out Now!

6 comments:

helensarahvaughan said...

I got this Prima and loved it!

Colores said...

Hopefully my hubby brings it to me!!!

Verrassend Goed! said...

Hi,just found your wonderful blog. I like the pink bike and the cards.
Just make myself a follower off the blog. The 1300 th!
Wish you a nice weekend,
warm regards,
Marianne

andrea creates said...

looks beautiful!
i'll have to look for it here :)

Coulson Macleod said...

Thanks Selina for featuring our recycled-paper insect prints. It's a really great 'proud-to-be British' feature.

Paula said...

Hello sweet Selina, This magazine looks fabulous and I love all of your styling! The pink bike is wonderful with those David Austin roses! I have several David Austin roses growing in my garden in Louisiana. They do best in the spring and autumn as we have really hot and humid summers. I adore their beauty and fragrance! I would love to have a pink bike like that! You must have so much fun with all of your fantastic props! I will have to see if I can locate this issue. Have a lovely weekend! Love, Paula xo