Wednesday, 9 May 2012

POPupSHOP This Weekend!!

I'm very excited about Nicky Grace POPupSHOP this weekend at 1 Tetherdown, Muswell Hill, London, N10 1ND - I'll be there on Saturday from 10-6pm selling & signing copies of my Books and so looking forward to meeting and chatting to lots of visitors. Nicky Grace will be selling lots of lovely homespun vintage fabric cushions, bunting and a selection of cute knitted items plus there will be hand-made lemonade and cupcakes on offer!! Hope to see you there? X

4 comments:

Mrs. Sutton said...

Ooooh that sounds brilliant - and for once I think that I may be able to make one of your signings - I always seem to be stuck in Norfolk for your other events. Hopefully see you there! paula x

Miss Holly said...

Oh I so wish I could just beam in from the states!!! I just got your book this week and just Love it!!! It is sitting proudly in the living room where I can pick it up anytime!! Wonderful Job!! You truly have a gift!!

Siret said...

Congratulations! The book looks soooo wonderful! Have a nice time and an interested audience on saturday!
Best wishes, Siret

Apple Blossom Barn said...

Your book looks gorgeous as usual
bought Irish House and Home Mag today and was treated to an inspiring tour of your home, such beautiful roses!

Take care

Denise