Monday, 21 May 2012

Laura Wright - Hello Magazine

Hello Magazine Number 1227
A few weeks ago I was commissioned to style a Summer Tea Party for Hello Magazine shoot with Laura Wright who is going to be singing for the Queen at the Jubilee Celebrations. It was such a fun shoot, complete with crochet, Victoria sponge cake, vintage Royal China, a spot of rain and this sweet Beg Bicycle! I used a pretty Best of British Sign by Vicky Trainor to decorate the bikes basket and styled the dresser with vintage china and my hankie bunting. I so enjoyed meeting the very lovely Laura - I'm excited to hear her new album - Glorious which is released next week. To read the full feature pick up Hello Mag this week - number 1227

7 comments:

Jane Means said...

Lovely Selina

vicky trainor said...

oh my - how very exciting and thrilled to see you have used my little sign - thank you so much Selina!!xxxx

found and sewn said...

very exciting! I can't wait to see the feature.

vintage grey said...

So exciting Selena!! xo Heather

Paula said...

Hello sweet Selina, I am so happy for you! Yay! Your styling and the photos are gorgeous! What a beautiful girl Laura is! I love this! Everything is so cheerful and bright! Beautifully done! Love, Paula xo

Mrs. Sutton said...

This is just so gorgeous - wonderful styling! I will buy this issue on the strength of this feature alone!
Paula x

Becky - Pretty Dandy said...

Lovely pretty vintage images, and I love that bike!

Becky
x