Thursday, 19 April 2012

Selina Lake At Nicky Grace Pop Up Shop!


Did you come along to my Homespun Style Book Launch & Market Event? if you did you might have seen the very lovely stall of Nicky Grace's Vintage Fabrics & Gorgeous Things ... I'm very excited as Nicky has asked me to join her at her next Pop Up Shop event in North London which she is popping up on sat 12th & Sun 13th May - I'll be there on the Saturday signing & Selling copies of Homespun Style, plus my other books. Nicky's Cushions, bunting, lavender hearts, pictures, knitted items are all beautiful so its sure to be a lovely day out...

ON: Sat 12th - Sun 13th May 2012

AT: 1 Tetherdown Muswell Hill London N10 1ND

From 10am - 6pm

Come along I'd LOVE to see you there!
Full Details HERE:

1 comment:

Bluebells and Lavender said...

Hope your launch was a huge success...and look forward to a trip to London on the Saturday. Sharon:)