Monday, 5 March 2012

Homespun Style Winners Announced!!

Thank you to everyone who entered my Homespun Style Competition, I loved reading all your comments and hearing all about your own Homespun decorating Ideas & Makes. BIG Welcome to my new Followers too.
1st named picked at random is..... URBANSTEMS urbanstems.blogspot.com Congratulations you WIN a Signed Copy of Homespun Style and this Gorgeous Homespun Style Sign by Lovely Vicky Trainor.

Next 3 names picked out are:-
1. Annabelle of Three Red Apples
2. Jane of Teawagon Tales
3. Maartje of Silly Old Suitcase
You all WIN a Signed copy of Homespun Style!!

Sorry to those who entered who weren't picked this time - Signed Copies are available to buy via my Folksy & Etsy Shops. Plus I'll be Selling/Signing copies at my Homespun Style Book Launch & Homespun Market Event in London, come along from 2pm till 8pm on Friday 13th April - details here.

(Winners Please email over your postal addresses so I can get the Books sent out to you)- Image from Homespun Style photographed by Debi Treloar at Kasparas Norwegian Home.

14 comments:

silly old suitcase said...

Woooohooooo!
Can't believe i won!
I'm so happy, happy, happy!!
An email is on its way :-)

Thank you so much xxMaartje
Silly Old Suitcase

Liz said...

I've just discovered you have a blog! Got your book Homespun Style last week and loved it!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

gillyflower said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! They're in for a treat!

andrea creates said...

congrats!!

cafenoHut said...

Congratulations to all winners and I should have this book as soon as:)

Annabelle said...

Woooaaaaaa!!! I can't believe I won either!!
So very excited :))
Thank you so much Selina.
Annabelle x

Michelle said...

well done winners :) x

Jane said...

Yay I am so very chuffed!! What a treat, thank you so much xxxx
Jane (who is grinning so much my cheeks are hurting xx)u

Trisha Brink Design said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats to the winners! :)

blondie blu said...

Congrats to all the winners! What a wonderful treat. Enjoy. :-) XO Helena

koralee said...

Happy dance...Jane yahoooooo for you. xoxo

Elyse said...

happy congrats to all of the lucky winners!

xo
elyse

Urbanstems said...

Holy smokes I cant believe it! What a great surprise. I have never won anything - actually take that back a box of Roses at a school raffle a LOOOOOONNNG time ago! But this surpasses my box of Roses by a long shot! Thank you so much Selina. I know I will love it as much as your other books. I will email you now. Sinead x

Kaspara said...

Hi Selina
I was a little proud when I saw the photo from my house here on your blog.
I have now read the book, and the book was so inspiring and colourful. I just want to sit down and create something after having read it.
Nice evening to you!
Hugs from Kaspara and Norway