Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Heart Home Magazine

By Arianna Trapani
Homespun Style - Home of Niki Jones - Photography by Debi Treloar

Homespun Style - Home of Lea Brawnager - Photography by Debi Treloar

My new book Homespun Style has been receiving lots of lovely press coverage lately and I'm delighted an interview with me about my new release is featured in the Spring 2012 Issue of Heart Home Magazine - online Now! I'm in good company with Catherine Hammerton's sweet home featured (Catherine will be attending my Book Launch/Market event - where your be able to buy some of her lovely products) Big Thanks to the team at Heart Home for putting together another fab issue. Click Here to read the full interview on the Heart Home Blog.

*Plus if you didn't get chance to see I wrote and Styled a Pretty Vintage Styling Tips feature for the 1st ever issue of Heart Home which you can see here:

9 comments:

**Anne** said...

Hi Selina,
I live in Australia and this morning the postman delivered to my door your new book "Homespun Style" which I ordered from the Book Depository.
I did all my chores first so I could sit down with a cuppa and savour what I knew would be a spectacular book. I was not disappointed and had to stop myself squealing with joy and delight as I turned each and every page.
Congratulations to you and your colleagues on producing a book that is an absolute visual delight.
Anne xx

manon 21 said...

J'aime ton univers.
Bonjour de France

manon

Adam in Texas said...

Really liked the photography by Debi Treloar - checked out her web site and she does such amazing work. Thanks for sharing and you have a great blog!

Miranda said...

I have seen this book and plan to acquire it asap. It's really gorgeous.

But -- a gentle plea, here...
could we not use the term "mismatched" quite so much? Because it sounds like you're trying, but failing, to match. The word "UNmatched" is much more apropos, to my ear/heart/mind. Matching is not a goal!

minerva @ park city realtor said...

I agree, mismatched furniture just make me smile all the time. It's like making everyone aware of the different personalities of the persons living in the house. :)

Elyse said...

how fabulous, selina!!!

i can't wait for my copy to arrive.

happy weekend

xo
elyse

ZedPea said...

Congratulations on the book, I really like the look of the second photo about mis-matched cosy style. My flat is full of mis-matched stuff! Although not quite as cool looking as in the photo. One thing - lots of the links weren't working...? There seems to be a stray http:// in the link address?

inredningsvis.se said...

LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and will happily follow. If you want some inspiration for work..check out my blog:)
Have a great week

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Elyse said...

yayyyy!

and i am so excited to see my blog listed on your sidebar! thank you very much!

xo
elyse