Monday, 13 February 2012

Homespun Wisdom

Homespun Style - The Independent on Sunday
Photography by Debi Treloar

My Kitchen Table in Homespun Style

I feature the lovely Norwegian Home of Jeanette Lunde (Fryd + Design) in the Book.

Yesterday My new book Homespun Style (Published by Ryland Peters & Small) was featured over 4 pages in the Independent On Sunday's New Review with 5 images from the book, including one from my own home - My Kitchen table!! and one of the Lovely home of Jeanette Lunde (Fryd + Design) - Kate Burt Interviewed me for the feature and wrote a lovely piece about the book, if you didn't get chance to see it yesterday its online here*

9 comments:

jolanda said...

I'm so looking forward to your book. I cannot wait to see it :-)))

Bee happy said...

Congrats on the feature, your new book looks amazing :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Dene Edwards said...

Congrats Selina. Your kitchen looks absolutely beautiful! Looking forward to see the book!
Dene xox

melissa loves said...

Can't WAIT to get your book & going over right now to read the article! Congratulations, it is at the top of my wish list! :)
xo
Melis
ps your dining room table couldn't BE more inviting if it tried! :) Love it & Jeanette Lunde's living room. One of my faves.

Madelief said...

What a lovely kitchen table you have!

Madelief

byPetra said...

I see in the pictures you have also been to the home of Fifi Mandirac, I'm a big fan of her work, so can't wait to see the pictures of her house in the book!

xx Petra

Book My Training said...

hey your book is amazing. its more informational and healpfull. thanks to design it.. and also thank u for sharing this post.

ITIL Training

Attic24 said...

I saw this terrific feature in the paper and was jumping for joy, we are sooooo close to March 8th now and I cannot WAIT to get a copy of your book!
I was drooling over your kitchen table, what a beautiful, inspiring picture.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

à la parisienne said...

Congratulations on your feature! These glimpses of your new book have made me even more anxious to read it!!

Mandy