Monday, 27 February 2012

Friday 13th April - Homespun Style Book Party & Homespun Market Event - 2pm till 8pm London

I'm so excited to finally announce details for the Launch Party of my latest book Homespun Style (published by Ryland Peter's & Small). To Celebrate my 3rd Published book I'm hosting a Homespun Book Party & Homespun Market Event on Friday 13th April - 2pm till 8pm in the heart of Creative Spitalfields, near Brick Lane at Hanbury hall, 22a Hanbury Street, Spitalfields, London E1 6QR. (5 mins walk from Liverpool Street) Copies of Homespun Style will be available to buy for £20 each and I'll be on hand to personally sign them for you. Plus I have hand-picked over 20 designers/makers & Crafters which will be setting up a Homespun Market at the event where your be able to buy many of the items featured in the book plus loads more lovely handcrafted and vintage items for your home.

Come and say hello and enjoy a complementary glass of Fizz and Homemade cakes (Children welcome too!)

Featuring:-
Clare Nicolson
Abigail*Ryan
Ted & Angnes
Folly & Glee
Papermash
Abigail Brown
Catherine Hammerton
& Many more!!

Also I'm excited to be joined at the event by Writer Joanna Simmons who has added such interesting words to Homespun Style plus many of the homeowners featured in the book.

Please RSVP either by leaving a comment below or via Facebook/Twitter or email me at sylist@selinalake.co.uk and also let me know if you would like to reserve a copy of Homespun Style - Looking forward to hearing from you X

9 comments:

two hippos said...

Oh how lovely, would be great to come along!

kat said...

Wishing I could make it honey, such a fab idea to have stalls selling things in the handcrafted homespun vibe!
All the best for it, and I shall be at one, one day!
Kat xx

koralee said...

Oh my goodness..that is new worth planning a trip to London for! Pure joy...your book is going to be amazing! Happy dance.xxo

inredningsvis.se said...

I really like your blog:) great pics and so much inspiration...I wish you a lovely week.
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

Skin and Blister said...

Will definitely be coming. Sounds lovely. I love my copy of Bazaar Style!!

Anna x

Elizabeth said...

sounds like a fantastic event.
I'd love to attend.

Elizabeth
www.rosalilium.com

meandering pearl said...

oh dear, i wish i could come!!! how most beautifully lovely!!! & the vendors!!! wow!!!

loveliest of wishes!!!

Georgie Watts said...

Hi Selina, I only just found your brilliant book 'Bazaar Style' yesterday - I was in abit of home style rut but all of your design settings are extremely inspirational - love it! :) Am really pleased that a new book is coming out - will be buying it! :D

Sophie said...

I would absolutely love to come - this is very exciting news! :)

Sophie x