Saturday, 19 November 2011

Mollie Makes Issue 8


Issue 8 of Mollie Makes just arrived - so excited to see Lovely Jeanette Lunde of Fryd & Design, gorgeous 2012 Calendar free with the Issue! Jeanette has such a beautiful home and design style - I was lucky to meet her when I was in Norway, as I'm delighted to announce we have included her home in my new book Homespun Style. Issue 8 of Mollie Makes also features Happy Harris Home which I featured in BBC Homes & Antiques magazine - plus lovely work by a neighbor of mine Heart Zeena. Mollie Makes just keeps getting better & better!!!

4 comments:

kat said...

I am just looking at my copy now and can't believe it's even better than the last, how do they do it! (smiles)
I adore the calendar and am over the moon that Jeanettes gorgeous photos and style are reaching so many more people.
Love kat

Jeanette Lunde said...

oh....
a million THANK you!
I have note seen it live myself :)
I´m sooooo happy that you liked it!
xoxo

koralee said...

I will be looking for this issue. xoxo Thank you.

Siec India said...

It sounds good, looking forward to seein the new book I have of your latest book and its wonderful.
Overseas Education