Friday, 7 October 2011

New Online Magazine - Heart Home

Heart Home Magazine - Autumn 2011



I feel very lucky to have been asked to contribute to new online magazine Heart Home, check out my Pretty Vintage Styling Tips article on pages 126 - 131, the whole magazine is jam-packed with great design and loads of interesting features, some of my favorites from the 1st issue are my lovely friend & fellow stylist Joanna Thornhill's, Stylist's Own, Holly Becker's How to Decor8, Jeska Hearne's of Lobster & Swan's Inspiring Home and I'm loving the gorgeous Late Summer Feelin' feature by Nina Holst of Stylizmo Blog. Thanks Arianna, Daniel & Carole for producing such a fab Magazine and for letting me be part of it!

7 comments:

Ted and Agnes said...

A fabulous magazine Selina & a few nifty styling tips from yourself look forward to seeing more rx

stylistsownblog said...

Thanks for liking my humble abode in there, was lovely to see your feature too. Next time you're round my way you'll have to come over for tea and cake to see the flat the flesh (with a couple of hours advance tidying warning - it's not normally this neat!)

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Thanks Selina! I love what you do and how pretty everything is that you style.

{oc cottage} said...

How cool!!! Thank you!

m ^..^

Elyse said...

i always adore your romantic style and pops of happy pinks!

xo
elyse

Shoreham Cottage Gifts said...

Such pretty pics. I love pink ! :)

CV Love said...

So beautiful!