Sunday, 9 October 2011

Jeanette Joy!!

Image by Jeanette Lunde of Fryd & Design
I loved reading the Tea & Chat feature with Jeanette Lunde in issue 6 of Mollie Makes magazine, and was delighted the lovely Jeanette mentions me in the feature and how we got to work together on my new book Homespun Style. For those who don't already know Jeanette is a Norwegian Designer & Blogger who produces wonderful online magazines, By Fryd and whose blog is one of my favorites. I had the pleasure meeting her this summer and visiting her stunning home.

3 comments:

Josie said...

This picture is like a breath of fresh air. Simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Jeanette Lunde said...

What a wonderful post ;)
I have not seen it on paper yet myself, hope the postman will bring it to me tomorrow! It was so nice having you here, you are such a lovely person that is hard to forget :) xo Jeanette

Nordic Bliss said...

This is gorgeous! Does she take her pictures herself? Love the light in these photos