Monday, 8 August 2011

Rye House in Mollie Makes

Mollie Makes Magazine Issue 4
Photographer Holly Joliffe

These tearsheets are from a feature I styled and wrote for brilliant new making, crafting, thrifting and collecting magazine, Mollie Makes, issue 4. The feature is a home tour of the very lovely, Sarah's Home in Rye, East Sussex. Sarah is currently in the process of opening her own design lead family store, Lion Street Store in Rye, where she plans to sell works by Rob Ryan, Donna Wilson, Lisa Stickley, and copies of my 1st book Bazaar Style. I'm a big fan of Mollie Makes so its fab to have one of my features in their current issue.

10 comments:

prettyshabby said...

I fell in love with this house, it's utterly gorgeous..it all sounded and looked so pretty I wanted to see more of it!!
Lovely article Selina.

à la parisienne said...

Thank you for sharing this magazine. It looks so inspiring. Congrats on your feature!

Mandy

Fenny Setiawan said...

I really love the images. It gives me inspiration to set my living room as I have toddler now. I can combine her tables and put at our living room like the image above :).

Btw, how to purchase your book? I really want to buy the bazaar style.

Selina Lake said...

Hi Fenny, so please the image has inspired you! thanks for your sweet comment. Bazaar style is avaliable here:- http://www.amazon.com/Bazaar-Style-Decorating-Market-Vintage/dp/1845976266/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1312867504&sr=1-1 , let me know what you think of it when you get your copy, thanks Selina x

Michelle said...

What gorgeous pictures! I love all of them. The little table and chairs in the lounge are so sweet. My kids would love them! I would need a more neutral colour to go with my French furniture. Great blog xx

kat said...

Mollie just gets better and better doesn't it
I spotted that you styled this - whenever I see your name on a magazine feature I always feel happy :)
It's a beautiful home.
Kat x

Olivia said...

My Mum introduced me to Mollie Makes, it's fairly new isnt it? Brilliant feature :) x

Mariana Andrade said...

love it!

nordicbliss said...

Hi Selina. I just have to tell you that your book - Bazaar Style - is one of my absolute favourites.

Kaylovesvintage said...

that"s the house frmom Sarah,she is so nice