Thursday, 4 August 2011

Homespun Style - Last Shoot!

Yesterday was Debi Treloar's and mine last shoot day on my new book Homespun Style, for Ryland Peters & Small. In the morning we photographed a very talented designers home in Clapham and in the afternoon we worked at my home. Above are a couple of my iPhone snaps on my kitchen table - I'm excited this will be the 1st time some pics of my home will be in one of my books!! I've loved this project so far and now can't wait to see the finished book. A BIG thank you to everyone who agreed to let us photograph their homes, sent me products and homemade goodies to feature and who promotes my work on their websites & Blogs, Your support is Amazing! X

10 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

YAY! Can't wait to see, hun! x

LatteLisa said...

I'm with Will above, can't wait either!

Yvonne Eijkenduijn said...

Can't wait to see your new book. Did my pom pom garland got to you in time?

Selina Lake said...

Thanks for your sweet comments, Yvonne no not in time for the Magazine shoot but I did use it yesterday when we photographed my home. Thanks so much - i love it X

montanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Love your books, this one will be amazing too I am sure!

designchic said...

How exciting...can't wait!!

Trisha Brink Design said...

Oh my goodness, I'm first in line here in the U.S. Oh how I wish I could get you girls over here to play in the big USA!!! No matter, I'll be standing by...let us know when it's gonna be available!
Congrats!
:)
Trish
xx

Cassandra said...

Looking forward to it - really love your books.

Attic24 said...

I am SO EXCITED by the thought of your new book, but it seems such a long time to wait...waaaahhhhh i want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥