Thursday, 16 June 2011

Parfait à Paris - Homespun Style Shoot

My trip to Paris was perfect! I was there to style my latest book Homespun Style with Debi Treloar, who took wonderful photos, as always. While I was there I was introduced to some amazing creative people, visited stunning homes, enjoyed home-cooked french cuisine, discovered some wonderful shops, Merci, Petit Pan, Fifi Mandirac & Les Touristes and a delightful blog . I even had time to buy a neon pink floral vintage Style Teacup and saucer!! Merci à tous! X

7 comments:

Sarah at Finishing Touch Interiors said...

ive yet to visit beautiful Paris but would love to go. L:ike that cute pink tea cup & saucer xx

Miss Holly said...

Paris.........how could it not be perfect!!!! One of my favorite places on earth!!!! your photos are just heaven!! we leave for France in 3 weeks!!! yea!!

Patchwork Harmony said...

sounds exciting about the new book! :)
I went to Merci and Les Touristes last time I was in Paris too, literally dragged the other half round all the shops I found in this book: http://patchworkharmony.blogspot.com/2010/01/beautiful-boutiques-of-paris.html

hope you are well
xxx

Anna at the Doll House said...

I would have fallen for the neon pink teacup too.

Anna

LatteLisa said...

mon dieu!

erika said...

Sounds like a perfect trip, i'm a big fan of Petit pan and Fifi Mandirac, there is so much to see in Paris.

Leah Golden Apple said...

That teacup is gorgeous! WANT!