Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Royal Wedding Fever

Regent Street looks amazing this morning with all the Union Jacks & bunting decorations now up to celebrate William's & Kates Wedding on Friday 29th April 2011. Over at my shop Selina Lake Living, I have some lovely Commemorative Royal Wedding Cards Sets for sale, click here to see them. (Photo Credits)
1. Selina Lake Living - Royal Wedding Cards, 2. Official engagement photograph of Prince William and Catherine Middleton by Mario Testino, 3. Union Jack flags haning for Royal Wedding william and Kate Regent Street London 19th April 2011 16:36.23pm, 4. Selina Lake Living - Royal Wedding

6 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The Union Jacks on Regent St. are so fun, aren't they! Fun post, Selina. xx

LatteLisa said...

oh my, I think I'm getting the wedding fever too!

loveprintstudio said...

Regent St looks fab! Getting the fever x

Wendy Paula said...

Looks like wonderful fun!

kat said...

It's going to be a fantastic occasion - I love those flags - too often there's only sadness on the news - to have this as a focus is something we can all enjoy for a change :)
Kat x

Happy Homemaker UK said...

I can't wait for the joyous occasion