Thursday, 27 January 2011

Valentines Competition


As I'm feeling all loved up and Romantic (having recently got engaged and busy planning my wedding) I thought I'd run a Valentines Competition to win a Signed Copy of my latest book Romantic Style I've set up a Flickr Group - Selina Lake's Valentine Competition Please submit your Valentines/LOVE/Romantic/Wedding/Hearts Inspired photos, the closing date for entry is 13th Feb 2011. I will pick the Winner of the best photo, post it on my blog with a link to their website or blog and then send them their prize in the post. Winner Announced on Valentines Day!!! Good luck X
(Image from a shoot I styled for BBC Homes & Antiques magazine, Photography By Debi Treloar)

8 comments:

CaRaJo said...

Hello Selina, your blog is great and I love your books!!! Greetings from Germany ;-)

anna and the ring said...

Oh congratulations!!! How exciting!

Yay for the love!

I'm going to get my romance hat on!!

(Don't forget to check out the fabulous wedding blogs out there - cough splutter - hint hint!)

Ez said...

Congratulations Selina! I just tweeted your contest. Can't wait to see everyone's entries! xo Ez

Vintage Amethyst said...

Oh how lovely.
love
Alison
x

A Treasured Past said...

What a wonderful competition Selina. I have added my picture too.

You may have to do a Romantic Wedding book next :) Tamara

Bayside Rose said...

I have just found your blog and read both books. Wow!!
Pam x

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Oh sounds like a fun competition. I might just give this a try! :)

Trisha Brink Design said...

Oh I'm SO in! :) Had fun checking out everyone's pics....inspired me to add some more of my romantic-est ;) snaps! Hee hee hee! Happy Valentine's Day to the Bride to be!