Thursday, 6 January 2011

Golden Vintage

BBC Homes & Antiques Magazine Feb 2011 Issue
Photographer: Debi Treloar



Happy New Year Everyone! I thought I'd share a couple of images from a feature I styled for the Feb issue of BBC Homes & Antiques magazine - it's my first Magazine work to be published in 2011, the feature is all about mixing gold accessories with faded floral patterns to create a romantic feel in your home. To see more check out the Feb issue of BBC Homes & Antiques - on sale now.

8 comments:

Black Zebra said...

Nice work Selina, I adore the old picture frame and what you have set in it.

Lisa said...

Love the bedroom, so gorgeous,

Cheers,
Lisa x

"Στον δικό μου υπέροχο κόσμο...." said...

So nice!

kat said...

Got a copy of this after seeing your post. Loved the feature. The little birds on the lamp are so cute.
Noticed the sequined hanger by Selina Lake Living ;)
Does that mean you're opening an online store?
Happy new year hun
Kat xx

Liz@Violet Posy said...

So pretty!!

abigail*ryan said...

So pretty... especially like the gilt frame pinboard...

Happy New Year Selina! :)

Laura said...

I adore that bedroom. It's so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I love the bulletin board, and it would go perfect in my new vintage themed room! How did you do it?