Thursday, 23 December 2010

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas...


Yesterday I finally had a chance to buy my Christmas tree, usually I put my tree up the 1st week of Dec but I've been so busy with Spring Shoots, meetings, Christmas lunches, and getting engaged, that Christmas decorating is a little last min this year!! I've decorated my tree with mainly vintage baubles which I have been collecting for a while, I've added a few pops of colour with hot pink baubles, some romantic style decorations from Lisbeth Dahl, and a few hints of gold/ copper decorations from Liberty's. I now just need to wrap up all the presents I've bought! I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, thanks for your support in 2010!
With Christmas Wishes, festive Cheer, and lots of Love
Selina XX

8 comments:

Anna Whitford said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope it's full of festive fun. Tree looks lovely! :-)

Iris said...

It looks wonderful. Merry Christmas to you too from snowy Netherlands!

ps I got your book Bazaar Style as a present recently and it is so great!!!

Carrie said...

sounds like you are having a fantastic year :) Congrats and kudos :) Your tree looks great :) Merry merry! :)

Bohemian said...

Always so lovely... and so beautifully photographed. I am definitely going to look for your books in the bookstore. Congratulations on your engagement!

Merry Christmas... Dawn... The Bohemian

Candy Pop said...

Merry Christmas Selina! xx

Urbanstems said...

Woo Hoo Selina. I got your Romantic Style book for a Christmas present. My hints paid off! It is a fabulous read and full of beautiful photos and inspiraiton. Sinead

M a d a m e M o r e l l said...

Thank you for inspiration!
Jessika

Radostina ♥ 79ideas.org ♥ said...

Happy New Year, Selina.
WIsh you all the best in 2011 - health, love, smiles and thank you for the inspiration :)))


xoxo,
radostina