Thursday, 11 November 2010

KK Julen - Christmas 2010

KK Julen Magazine - Christmas 2010
Photographer: Debi Treloar



I was commissioned to style a feature for Norwegian KK Julen Magazine, all about ideas for Christmas gift wrap and Handmade cards. Here are a couple of tearsheets from the feature which includes Romantic style, Vintage Style and an Eclectic theme for Cards & Gifts. I had a little help from my assistant Charlotte Love on the day of the shoot with the gift wrapping and card collage! thank you Miss Love!

3 comments:

Fabulously french said...

In a word "gorgeous"! As normal....

Leeann x

Nani said...

Acho que vou arriscar um elogio em Inglês...kk...

"I love is blog! it's beautiful"

Kisses

Debby said...

Christmas shoots must be the most fun! I know of your work but didn't realize you had a blog too! You can only imagine my excitement when I stumbled across it. I am now your newest follower. xo