Sunday, 3 October 2010

Brighton Rocks!


Here are a few iphone snaps of my trip to Brighton, I was at the Lavender Room on Thursday Evening to promote my new book Romantic Style, where I met Cassia Beck one of my competition winners which was lovely. We stayed at a quirky B&B and then spent all day Friday Shopping!! I love all the vintage /flea market shops in the North Laines, we stopped at a cafe with funky wallpaper for a cup of tea and a slice of homemade carrot cake, yummy! and I fell in love with some gold glitter shoes in Kurt Geiger. A big thank you to my sis Aimee and Sussie Bell for making the trip a special one! x

8 comments:

Signe said...

Those gold shoes are just amazing!
Glad to hear you had a nice trip :)

Leah said...

Looks like you had a great time! My brother just moved to Brighton so can't wait to go and stay so I can do some shopping too! xx

Jacqui said...

Just love hopping on a bus and going to Brighton. Vibey, and I love the lanes. Old hippy. Love your blog.

Louie said...

Those shoes are simply gogeous! I don't know how you decided on any - the website was full of amazing shoes! The markets look fun. Glad you got to shop a little everywhere.

ramiro said...

Site fabulous shoes! The markets seem to have fun. Glad you've got to do some 'shopping around.
seo packages

Holly Springett said...

Gorgeous images - the gold shoes are fabulous, very vintagey!

kat said...

How lovely to see a photo of you Selina (that is you isn't it?) and you met Cassia! I have some of her scrabble word photos, love her style.
I was well enough to get my post up about Romantic style on the blog today. :)
Kat xx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Sorry I didn't make it to your book signing, I'm glad it went well and you enjoyed Brighton. I love the lanes & all their treasures. Luv Sophie xxx