Friday, 27 August 2010

Romantic Style Book Launch Party at Powder Blue Invitation





Debbie the owner of Gorgeous Boutique in Leicester, Powder Blue is hosting a launch Party at her shop for my new book Romantic Style! We feature her lovely house in the book and I used some of her products from her shop as styling props. The Launch Party is on Saturday 18th Sept, from 1.30pm onwards. Address:- Powder Blue, 3-5 Francis Street, Stoneygate, Leicester, LE2 2BE. I will be there signing books, and the shop is well worth a visit it's beautiful - please come along if you can, I'd love to see you there.

8 comments:

Rianna Bethany said...

Wow your book looks amazing, I will have to get it. I love the style it portrays
Rianna xxxx

Selina Lake said...

Thanks Rianna - you could enter my competition to win a copy! details here:-http://selinalake.blogspot.com/2010/07/romantic-style-book-competition.html

swedishouse said...

Good Luck with your book launch party...
Loove the Mirrors!
Have a great B/H weekend
Kram
Julie x

P.S. I wondered did you ever receive the email I sent you?

Selina Lake said...

Hi Julie thanks for your comment - i don't remember your email, can you resend it? thanks x

A Treasured Past said...

Hi Selina, how fabulous. Wishing you much success with your book launch. Love the feature in Period Living magazine too. :) Tamara

garry said...

These post is really very awesome. The books are looking really very amazing in all these there are so many things which is really great. I love the style of portrays.
abendkleid

vicki said...

Congratulations on your new book, Selena! And I'm so happy to see that you have a shop opening up. I'd love to feature you on my blog when that time comes. :)

Thanks for being a huge inspiration to so many of us. xo

Hélène Glehen said...

I would love to buy your book. Do you think it will be available on Amazon ?
I like what you do.